Retirement Planning is a crucial element in every comprehensive financial plan. How will you plan? If you are like the majority social security, personal savings, and qualified retirement plans generally play the role. Some are in the position where they earned a pension and have a vital retirement decision around what option to choose and how to maximize it. When you are getting near retirement this is a major lifecycle change as you have been working your whole life accumulating this lump sum of assets and now need to live off it.
Key thoughts planning for retirement:
- When can I retire?
- How much will I need?
- Do I have enough?
- Can I leave a legacy?
- At what age can I retire and life the lifestyle I desire comfortably?
- When do I take Social Security?
- How do I plan for unexpected healthcare in retirement?
- How much is my business worth? And will it be enough…
Key Retirement Planning:
- Social Security Maximization
- Pension Maximization
- Retirement Distribution Rate % based on lifestyle goals
- Dictating your cash flow needs and what is attainable at what ages
- Projecting when you can retire and at what ages
- Strategically Managed Growth & Income Portfolios
- Income Strategies
- Separately Managed Account
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Fixed & Variable Annuities
- Legacy Planning